Good luck to Gwen Stefani and her new endeaver with Target.
Her unique but trendy tastes are really suited for something like Harajuku- I can totally see this. After what she did with L.A.M.B., I’m looking forward to the line. Go Gwen!
I’ve seen this slideshow circulating of mostly nameless covergirls for Seventeen Magazine who later became famous- kinda cool.
- The Paper Cut Project ladies talk to The Weekly Spade a little about how they create their amazing handmade paper wigs.
- A collection of cherry hats by Piers Atkinson.I am in love;I want them all.
- Statement earrings this fall. Absolutely! It’s a great idea- especially with that D&G star pattern.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley broke from her fleshtone Louboutin Pigalle pumps for some patent leather black Pigalle pumps. She has had a great run on this promotional tour for her movie, but I agree- it seems like it’s been going on for a long, long time.
- Karen Millen is having a sale and I want this structured pewter mini dress.