Necklace by Lanvin.
Yessiree! I am a huge sucker for over the top cute accessories. I have little squee moments over stuff like this- it’s great how little creepy crawly things are getting to show their cute side. The look has overall been fresh but still classy for formal occasions.
Here are some odds and ends that I have loved:
- Butterfly bracelet by Fossil, available at the time of this post through Macys. There is a necklace that matches.
- Enamel ring and earrings from Dior. There’s also a pendant that goes with the set.
- A fun creation by Thomas Sabo. This actually works with the theme, because frogs eat bugs, get it? Right. This one has a matching LILLY PAD PENDANT NECKLACE! I couldn’t not include it.
- Aaron Basha has the little niche in baby shoes, but the lady bugs are pretty nifty too. I love this bangle and its blue counterpart.
- This is an article of jewelry known as the clutch handbag, featuring an insect known as the poodle. Um. I just felt Lulu Guinness really fit with the theme of these pieces, and her current bags and accessories are featuring smoochie lips, which is even farther away from the theme of the post. I’ve been plotting on making a post of her own one day- I love her style so much, but for now, she’s getting honorable mention with the bugs (and frogs).